Don't Believe me just WATCH

Posted by Kelly S on Monday, February 04, 2013 with No comments

Winter Watch Season 




MEN'S WATCHESMICHAEL Michael Kors MICHAEL Michael Kors  Mid-Size Rose Golden Stainless Steel Everest Chronograph Glitz WatchHenry Skeleton 40MM

Everyone is rocking the new Watch Craze. Now there have been some who have always had a nice piece of wrist candy on . ( especially men )  But people have gone bonkers with all the Micheal Kors , and Marc Jacob watches from what I've seen. I'm not a big watch person nor am I a fan of buying other people watches as gifts. But I must admit they do give a certain polished look. With all the cool colors and unique styles I may dive head first with the whole watch buzz.  I love the rose gold look ... check out the sites below.

Skagen
Marc Jacobs
Micheal Kors
Ice Link