The 70's Are Back!!

Posted by Kelly S on Wednesday, March 27, 2013 with No comments


Its happening people like it does every year. Where a blast from the past explodes on the scene and everyone and their momma is doing it. Do i love it .. eh My butt in floral print pants not so much. But I think its a groovy 70's-early 90's inspired look. I wonder who brought it back first . But when i look at them they make feel like Kelly Kapowski from Saved By The Bell ( scrolling below) . Hilarious! But can they be rocked out in a chic way? I thought Zoe did a pretty darn good job of it. The rest I'm not too crazy about, but it seems if  as long as you keep the rest simple it can happen for you. lol... Simple fitted or loose top with a dope ass blazer should cut it. Shoes.. we all know shoes are a miracle worker ... but that's for another post all together. To all my Flower Puff girls .. PEACE, LOVE and long live your inner HIPPIE!!!!

Flying Bat
The Kinas Blog.. check out her cute pics here 




GOJane
ASOS
H&M
LuLu's
Chictopia - outfit ideas.. very cute

Just an awesome damn blog about vintage clothes  here