Fashion SNAPbacks and more ♥

Posted by Kelly S on Sunday, April 07, 2013 with No comments
Super fun accessory to any outfit that you wanna cheer up. I love this as much as the sneaker wedge trend. Another way for us glam girls to show our stuff even dressed down . I totally dig this look! Well, I love studded, bedazzled things but that's a completely different issue. This is not like the Beanie Report I did in the past ..which I think is a super dapper look.  But this is a head turning slogan or a crazy design/spikes.HA! It may be a bit much for some. On the other hand, for my chicas who want to make a statement please check out the stores below for some inspiration. YAY!




Image 1 of Sick Girl Multi Coloured Ombre Snapback Cap

Draya Michele Fine Ass Girls camo-skullyBlack Rivets Black Hat




headslide2