Everyone ♥ Peplum

Posted by Kelly S on Tuesday, October 01, 2013 with No comments
Cutesy blogger had a perfect faux leather Peplum that i was seriously digging.

Worthington Embroidered Faux Leather Peplum Gray Skinny jeans Fergalicious Prance Heels Simply Vera Vera Wang Jet Simulated Crystal and Spike Bib Necklace
she has great OOTD's  here

cute blog Fashion Secrets
 I love this cute look and apparently so does everyone else. I think people love because it indirectly gives you an edgy baby doll feel. It can be chic and playful all at the same time. I never really wear the look because I feel  it makes me look preggo. But I may try it this fall and see if I can make it look sexy. Do you think peplum has been in over kill mode? I dunno, but one thing I'm sure of  is that there are peplum freggin dresses, shirts, belts, shorts... you name it someone will slap a piece a fabric on it and call it top fashion.  Check out one of my favorite youtubbers AfricanExport DIY peplum may save some cash money and still be in fashion .

JCpenny 
Go Jane
BooHoo
Forever21
Charlotte Russe
Arden B